Omega 5 Services hand picks officers for every deployment to conform to a contract-specific "personnel profile" and "job specification". Officers complete training shifts on the deployment site before the assignment commences.
All our officers have passed a rigorous recruitment process. This involves two face-to-face interviews, stringent screening procedures which is criminal check with the Police on the national criminal database and in-house training and induction culminating in an examination.
The new recruits as a company policy are trained in the following subject:
- Know the purpose and main features of the private security industry
- Understand the legislation that is relevant to people working in the private security industry
- Understand relevant aspects of health and safety in the workplace
- Know how to apply the principles of fire safety
- Know how to deal with non-fire-related workplace emergencies
- Understand the principles of effective communication and customer care in the private security industry
Anybody wishing to be recruited by us must have the following to hand.
Proof of Identity: (Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID etc.)
Proof of Address: Not a P O Box Number
A Guarantor: A person of Social Standing within the Community
Proof of Education to BECE level or its equivalent as minimum
An Application addressed to:
The Recruitment Officer
Omega 5 Services (GH) Ltd
2nd Floor,Nana Yaa Dei Plaza
P O Box AT 2019 Achimota Accra
Equality and Diversity
Omega 5 Services is a company committed to providing a service that meets the needs of all those we work alongside and encounter in our daily business. We will always treat people fairly, with respect and dignity, seeking to offer equal opportunities for everyone to be successful in our operations.
To make a difference, we continue to recognise the variety of views and perspectives that need considering as we recruit for the various positions which are vacant in our organisation in a fair, proportionate and professional manner.
Please watch out for adverts later as there are no vacancies at the moment.
Thanks for considering working with us. We wish you all the best in your search for that lucrative job.